MES+™ Shipping Module
Blackhawk’s MES+ Shipping Module is scan-centric where every container is scanned before being loaded onto the trailer. This process error proofs the conformance of the product; first making sure it is not on quality hold, then assuring conformance of the container label, and finally making sure the container being loaded is on the customer order – includes AIAG, GM, Ford, & Chrysler – additional shipping partners are quoted.
- Shipping personnel scan their badge to log-in
- Scheduler downloads, defines, and/or edits shipping requirements based on EDI/DON/RAN/Kanban/862, etc.
- Load sheets are available to be printed
- Loads are scanned into the trailer
- Simultaneous loading of multiple customer / multiple trailers is supported
- Enforces FIFO of Finished goods shipping
- Enforces scanned containers to comply with shipping schedule
- Allows supervisor to override shipping with badge scan
- Automatic printing of container labels based on changes to dock code etc. from time of the original label print
- Standard shipping client uses the ship-to code to identify warehouse to warehouse transfers as well as outside processing vendors
- Can print replacement labels that are non-conforming (either unreadable or un-scannable)
- ERP/MRP update – Uploads scanned shipment into ERP/MRP business solution